Thanks For Joining!
There is no charge for joining this Forum! This is a community of individuals who share a common interest in Entegra RV's. It is our goal to support the thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experiences and we aim to ensure that the forum is an enjoyable place that you want to visit time and time again. If you come across any violations to these guidelines or have any problems navigating the site, do not hesitate to let us know through the Report Post function. We'll be happy to address your concerns.
EntegraCoachForum.com DISCUSSION FORUM TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read through the EntegraCoachForum.com Discussion Forum Terms and Conditions. When you click "I Agree" to indicate your agreement to these Terms and Conditions, you are entering into an agreement with EntegraCoachForum.com.
The EntegraCoachForum.com Discussion Forum ("ECO Forum") is a service provided to you free of charge whereby participants can share information on a variety of rv topics. You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions by accessing and using the Forum in any way, including submitting or posting to the Forum any information, advice, data, files, ideas, images, links, opinions, recommendations, software, or any other form of content (individually or collectively, "Content"); or by browsing, using or downloading any Content from the Forum.
You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason. We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.
- You must register to use the Forum by completing all fields on the registration form designated as "required." After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice.
- EntegraCoachForum.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion:
- to change these Terms and Conditions, effective immediately, upon written notice posted to the Forum;
- to modify any aspect or feature of the Forum with or without notice; or
- to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Forum at any time for any reason with or without notice.
- You can challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully. Absolutely NO personal attacks will be tolerated, this includes insults, personal attacks, flaming, flamebaiting, inflammatory rhetoric, belligerence, insults, profanity, extreme anger, offensive comments about race, gender, sexual orientation, or national origin. If you believe a poster is in violation, please report the post to one of the moderators. Do not attempt to "settle" the issue publicly, as it will only serve to worsen the situation.
- No discussion of politics, general government policies, weaponry rights or religious topics are allowed, if you want to discuss those topics there are forums that specialize in those discussion areas.
- Be mindful of yourself and others. This forum is not a democracy; it is privately owned and run by volunteers. If rules are violated EntegraCoachForum.com retains the right at our discretion to remove, edit or delete posts and if necessary ban or remove members. Any abuse toward our staff will result in immediate suspension / banning of your account.
- We take these "Be Courteous" rules VERY seriously! We do not tolerate ANY rudeness.
- No Liability. Any Content posted by users of the Forum (including Content posted by Forum administrators and/or moderators) is that of the Content's author(s) or poster(s) and not of EntegraCoachForum.com, and you acknowledge that any reliance on Content is at your own risk. You expressly understand and agree that EntegraCoachForum.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by reliance on information in any Content posted in the Forum. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, suitability or usefulness of Content available through the Forum, and EntegraCoachForum.com does not endorse, warrant, or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, suitability or usefulness of any Content. Further, EntegraCoachForum.com does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any product or service offered by a third party through the Forum, and EntegraCoachForum.com will not be a party to, or in any way monitor any transaction between Forum users.
- Monitoring. You acknowledge that EntegraCoachForum.com does not screen Content posted to the Forum, but that EntegraCoachForum.com has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and/or screen Forum Content to determine compliance with these Terms and Conditions and any other Rules of Conduct established by EntegraCoachForum.com. EntegraCoachForum.com shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit or remove any Content submitted to or posted in the Forum. Without limiting the foregoing, EntegraCoachForum.com shall have the right to remove any material that EntegraCoachForum.com, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of these Terms and Conditions, outside the scope of the Forum, or otherwise objectionable. Notwithstanding this right of EntegraCoachForum.com, you shall remain solely responsible for any Content you post to the Forum and you acknowledge and agree that EntegraCoachForum.com shall not assume nor have any liability for any action or inaction by EntegraCoachForum.com with respect to any conduct, communication or posting to the Forum or any of its Content.
- Submissions by User. You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. You may post Content owned by you, Content for which you have received express permission to do so from the owner, or Content that is in the public domain. Any Content you post to the Forum will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any Content that is unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or otherwise offensive, or otherwise in violation of the Forum Rules of Conduct. You represent and warrant that any Content you post is not subject to any copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, or any other harm resulting from Content you post to the Forum. You grant EntegraCoachForum.com the worldwide, royalty free, non-exclusive and perpetual license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and create derivative works from all Content posted to the Forum, and you represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all such rights to EntegraCoachForum.com. You may edit and/or delete your Content posted to the Forum after the Content is submitted.
- No Spamming, Flooding or Soliciting. You agree not to use any part of EntegraCoachForum.com, including email and private messaging, to promote any business or other commercial interests or for the posting of commercial advertisements. You will not spam, flood or otherwise post in a manner that disrupts the functioning of the forum. This covers various forms of disruptive posting including the spamming or flooding of the forum by repeatedly posting identical, or very similar, content in the either the same topic or across different topics. EntegraCoachForum.com will ban accounts found to be in violation of this or ones used exclusively to post advertisements for commercial sites (See Commercial Member Agreement) or ones that are used to send commercial emails or private messages containing advertisements to other users.
- Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement. Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your compute
- About the First Amendment and Your "right to free speech" We believe in public freedom of speech but that right does not imply that others have to publish your speech. EntegraCoachForum.com is not a public resource; it is privately owned and we require members to abide by our rules and by the decisions of our staff. If you post outside these guidelines your post may be edited or deleted - this does not violate your right to Free Speech.
You may access and view the content on the Web Site on your computer or other device and, unless otherwise indicated in these Terms and Conditions or on the Web Site, make single copies or prints of the content on the Web Site for your personal, internal use only. Unless otherwise specifically indicated in these Terms and Conditions or on the Web Site, use of the Web Site and the services offered on or through the Web Site, are only for your personal, non-commercial use.
You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or re-sell any information (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, photos, graphics, video, or other material) obtained from this Website. Additionally, you agree not to:
Disclaimer of Warranty
- use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
EntegraCoachForum.com makes no warranty that the Forum will meet your requirements, or that it will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does EntegraCoachForum.com make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Forum or as to the accuracy, suitability or reliability of any Content. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE FORUM IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH CONTENT. THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL EntegraCoachForum.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL, COSTS OF COVER, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE FORUM OR THE CONTENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORTIOUS ACTION, EVEN IF EntegraCoachForum.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.