The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: 2018 anthem agua hot (Read 3679 times) previous topic - next topic

2018 anthem agua hot

has anyone had problem with diesel burner cycle every 5 minutes

Re: 2018 anthem agua hot

Reply #1
You mean it starts normally, runs it cycle, shuts off and then 5mins later it restarts normally?  Is your floor heading on ?

Reply #2
pump start, then burner  4or 5min  then pump off  cycle again. floor heat is on

Reply #3
Yes,, My 2018 Anthem was in storage for the last 5 days a week ago in MI and plugged in with ONLY floor heat on and set to level 1 the coach heated to and average of 59 with out side temps in the 28 to 38. every time I checked on progress the diesel burner was  cycling every 5 to 10 minuets and all our temp controls were synced to 43.  We had all other heat pumps and heat exchangers OFF.  When I quarried Entegra why the floor sensor was not controlling this better they did not give me a straight answer.  It is in a shop now in MI and they say it normal ?  BS in my book.  Does any one have knowledge of exactly how floor heat is controlled or how to test the floor sensor.

Reply #4
i have the same problem with cycle on and off and it uses a lot of fuel

Reply #5
So went to pick her up on Friday and only the floor heat was on level 2 for at least 24 hours at the shop.  The temp inside was almost 70 and outside temp 30 to 45 with a large puddle, 1/2 a quart maybe, of light green fluid from the Aqua Hot reservoir drain.  Now they believe me!  Still think I have an issue with the engine preheat coil that is allowing engine coolant into the Aqua Hot system but what do I know? Temp control is also still a mystery. Let’s allow them to work some magic beside this is normal.