The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: Aspire night shades (Read 4520 times) previous topic - next topic

Aspire night shades

Need a little help with my night shades. They both function but the passenger side stops about 6 inches from full retract. I believe the up switch needs to be reset. Anyone know how to reprogram/ fix. Thanks, Paul

Re: Aspire night shades

Reply #1
Check this thread for some information that should help you out  ;D

How to adjust MCD Shades

Reply #2
Thanks for the response Spuds, once I took a good look I saw a place on the end of each shade a place for a 1/8" Allen wrench. There are two on each shade. One for lower limit point and the other for upper limit. I played with them for a couple of minutes and got the adjustment I needed. Thanks again

Reply #3
Thank you both for I had the same problem with my 2015 Aspire  night shades.  I asked salespeople and a factory rep at RV show and they acted like I was speaking a forein language.  with  your question and  answers I was able to get my shades up properly and  put my little  clamps away that we were useing to hold the passenger side up.  It was hanging down about 12".  Thanks a lot
Rudy and Carol Pulice  Fulltime as of 8/15/2019  Making Reality from 40 years of Dreaming      2015 Aspire  42RBQ  Named  Pearly  towing  2005 Silverado 2004 Klamath ontop

Reply #4
Has any one had trouble with their blinds stopping and starting ?

Reply #5
We just returned to home from a 6 week road trip and experienced the driverside shade will not roll up.  if anyone has a clue I would really appreciate the help.  the passenger side functions normally/
Rudy and Carol Pulice  Fulltime as of 8/15/2019  Making Reality from 40 years of Dreaming      2015 Aspire  42RBQ  Named  Pearly  towing  2005 Silverado 2004 Klamath ontop

Reply #6
I have the same problem in the bedroom, looking for a fix , anyone have a clue ?