The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: Entegra Odyssey 24B owners ? (Read 29648 times) previous topic - next topic

Entegra Odyssey 24B owners ?

Would like to hear from 24 B owners there likes and dislikes and problems they have had and good things about 24 B ? ;D

Re: Entegra Odyssey 24B owners ?

Reply #1
We recently purchased an 2019 Odyssey 26D  and have logged a little over 1k miles so far.  The only issue we have experienced so far is with the Ford V10 engine.  A vent valve in the emission control system got stuck but was repaired under warranty.  The "check engine light" came on and wouldn't go off.  I've been told that as long as it is not blinking, you can drive the vehicle.  I did for about 200 miles and it seemed to run fine.  It was a quick fix at a local Ford dealership.  We like the floorplan and have enjoyed the coach.  Moved up from a MinnieWinnie 22R so it about doubled the interior floor space.  Happy wife, happy life.

Reply #2
Would like to hear from 24 B owners there likes and dislikes and problems they have had and good things about 24 B ? ;D
We just placed a deposit on a new 2019 24B.  Planning on picking it up next week.  We love the floorplan.  I wish it had more outdoor storage however.  I thought it was interesting that the outside storage bins were constructed using steel unlike many of the coaches out there that use Rotocast, which I think is a fancy word for plastic.  Fingers crossed that we made the correct decision.

Reply #3
We Put a deposit on  a Odyssey 24B  as well, Should arrive  sometime second week of August I'm told , Wanted to down size from pulling a 35 ft fifth wheel around.  looking forward to going into most gas station on the road. On our long trips, had to stop at  truck stops for fuel because of the length with truck over 50 ft.  It's just the way it is with a long rig, you can not fit everywhere .
Not complaining ,We had a lot of fun and good times in the fifth wheel.  We went to a rv show and seen the 24B model , wife really liked the closet space  and outside TV and window over head ,Really lets the light in .We liked the 2 year warranty along with the fiber glass roof and length as well, plus not having to pull over to get something out of the fridge.  Over all, from what I seen look like Entegra builds a nice rv.  Please post so we can compare camping trips  , tips etc! , likes and dislikes if any.
Thanks

Reply #4
We've owned our Odyssey 31L for a year now, and the family loves it!  One minor bathroom leak (very small) and a problem with a tire valve stem, but that's all that had to be fixed to date.  I do have moisture in one well in a passenger bay, but will have that looked into in the future as its not hampering anything at this time.  Appreciate having a two year warranty, for after reading several forums the occasional issues do pop up.

Reply #5
Purchasing a 2020 24B.  The slide out topper came off when the salesman was setting up to show the rv. They are supposed to be fixing it before we pick it up.  Has anyone else had a problem with the slide toppers?

Reply #6
Have an Odyssey 31L. Have had a lot of other issues but not with slide toppers. I'm sure the toppers are similar throughout the entire Odyssey line. Check your water connections bathroom and water heater. Everything loose in mine and connections were leaking under the cabinets and behind a few panels I had to unscrew. Very poor quality control. Still love it but you need to be handy to own one of these things. Good luck with yours.

Reply #7
What are you using to check tire pressure on your Odyssey 24B? the back tires where the valve stem points inside hole of the wheel cover is hard to get to ,. I see for the inside tire there is a mounted valve which is easy to get to.
I would like to purchase a air fill gauge to fit the angle of the stem. thanks

Reply #8
Couldn"t find one to fit. Went to Autozone and bought one and bent it a little bit to get the angle right. I have
a question Does Anyone Know where the water filter is on the 24?  Thanks.

Reply #9
Water filter is behind the rear bedroom panel under the closet, You need to have the slide out open and lay on the floor , take off the panel and it will be on the slide out side of the coach inside wall. Just poke your head and look to the right of the panel opening.

Reply #10
Thanks for the info on the 24B water filter I found  it where you said under the rear closets on the end to the rtght.

Reply #11
Has anyone placed a spare tire on their 24B? If so How and where, Also What is the best roadside assistance?
I have read reviews on a few, Good Sams says it will pay for cost to replace tires up to $700. each occurrence , allowed two a year. Did see some bad reviews on youtube for them . Also coach net had some good reviews. What I have now is basic tire change coverage but I will have to pay for new tire if needed, Would be nice to have one available for roadside if needed. Also Tpms system , what to you have?

Reply #12
I just installed solar system in my Odyssey 24 b  .replaced  original 12 v battery for two golf cart Trojan 6v
and  replaced front and rear sway bar and stering stabilizer .
So far we like it

Reply #13
Couldn"t find one to fit. Went to Autozone and bought one and bent it a little bit to get the angle right. I have
a question Does Anyone Know where the water filter is on the 24?  Thanks.
the selling extention so you can redirect valve  pointing outside  check local rv dealer

Reply #14
I purchased an Odyssey 24B in April 2019 (in Alabama - though I live in Washington state).  I drove it across the country home (about 2700 miles).  A few things fell off or apart but not much for such a long trip.  The only issue I have had is with the leveling jack system.  The hydraulic fluid hose was rubbing against something, made a hole and all the fluid leaked out.  Luckily was able to retract before it died all the way.  Getting fixed under warranty. 

I LOVE this floorplan. No issues with the slide topper. A few problems with the awning but found I just need to pull out the arms to get it started right.  No engine issues so far. I feel like this is a fairly well made coach but time will tell.

Would be interested to know what solar system was used by the person who noted adding solar.

Reply #15
We are considering an Odyssey 24B. I see a lot of them with the optional Jacks. The Jayco 24B's we have seen for sale, none of them have jacks and they are basically the same unit.
Do we need Jacks on a 24B  ?????

Jim
James Alonzo

Reply #16
We just brought our new 24B home, I had the dealer install the jacks.  I'm a bit on the large side, 6' 4" and 300 lbs. When I get in and move around the coach is rock solid. With out jacks every time I get in and out the whole coach would rock side to side. So for me the are a must have item.

Reply #17
Any 24B owners, or similar  models,  out there notice a discoloring in the floor. Looks like yellowish areas. Nothing seems to get it off.
 I think it is something bleeding thru. So far I have seen two like this. Look closely. One dealer told me he would have to replace the floor.
Sent email to Entegra but no response.
Jim
James Alonzo

Reply #18
I have the Odyssey 24b with leveling jacks.  This is not the only difference between the entegra and Jayco version.  Entegra has the panorama window in the bunk which I like for the amount of light it let's in.  Also the Jayco has a rubber roof vs a fiberglass roof on the entegra.  I like the leveling jacks as another person indicated so the coach isn't rocking all over.

Entegra Odyssey 24B owners

Reply #19
We have a 2020 24B, love the unit but...........
Any 24B owners, or similar  models,  out there notice a discoloring in the floor. Looks like yellowish areas. Nothing seems to get it off.
 I think it is something bleeding thru. So far I have seen two like this. Look closely. One dealer told me he would have to replace the floor.
This is the light grey vinyl floor.  Longer we own, the more spots and yellowish areas we see.
James Alonzo

Reply #20
We have a 2020 24B on the Ford E450 with the V10 engine.  Love the coach. However the steering seems loose. Seems like I am constantly making corrections as we go down the road. And if either wheel hits any kind of bump in the road the coach pulls enough to be concerning.  Tire pressure is set perfectly.

Has anyone out there experienced this issue?  If so what was done to make a correction?

Thanks Ken

Reply #21
Hey All,

My wife and I are convinced the 24B is the floor plan/model we are purchasing.

We’ve decided to wait for the 2022 model year (May timeframe according to the factory rep I spoke to) and needless to say have a lot of time for research/discussion and hopefully find an awesome dealer to place an order through and hopefully get a competitive price.

Any recommendations with dealers you guys’ have had good luck with? I would fly anywhere in the US/Canada to purchase the unit to give us an excuse to mix in a trip to bring it home.

Reply #22
After much research I purchased a 2020 24b in May. Now, I can't tell you how disappointed I am with my purchase. I have had issues with the slide topper, the microwave has to be replaced, cabinet doors and drawers fly open when driving and now the slide itself doesn't work and the system needs to be pulled out and reinstalled.  It takes weeks to get an appointment with the dealer for any issue and even longer for them to get replacement parts.  If I could get a replacement or my money back I would do it today!!! Beware.

Reply #23
Bought a 2021 this year. Love the floor plan and everything else. One exception. The mounting of the back up camera. It is hard to see from the drivers seat. Anyone find a fix for this? Different system, mounting or no fix?

Reply #24
Just replaced the floor in my 2020 24B.  Was yellowing from the glue bleeding thru.
Took 77 days at the dealers.  They said they had 8 more different units  to do.
James Alonzo