The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content

Topic: Entegra Odyssey 24B owners ? (Read 119 times) previous topic - next topic

Entegra Odyssey 24B owners ?

Would like to hear from 24 B owners there likes and dislikes and problems they have had and good things about 24 B ? ;D

Re: Entegra Odyssey 24B owners ?

Reply #1
We recently purchased an 2019 Odyssey 26D  and have logged a little over 1k miles so far.  The only issue we have experienced so far is with the Ford V10 engine.  A vent valve in the emission control system got stuck but was repaired under warranty.  The "check engine light" came on and wouldn't go off.  I've been told that as long as it is not blinking, you can drive the vehicle.  I did for about 200 miles and it seemed to run fine.  It was a quick fix at a local Ford dealership.  We like the floorplan and have enjoyed the coach.  Moved up from a MinnieWinnie 22R so it about doubled the interior floor space.  Happy wife, happy life.

Re: Entegra Odyssey 24B owners ?

Reply #2
Would like to hear from 24 B owners there likes and dislikes and problems they have had and good things about 24 B ? ;D
We just placed a deposit on a new 2019 24B.  Planning on picking it up next week.  We love the floorplan.  I wish it had more outdoor storage however.  I thought it was interesting that the outside storage bins were constructed using steel unlike many of the coaches out there that use Rotocast, which I think is a fancy word for plastic.  Fingers crossed that we made the correct decision.