The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: 2015 Entegra Aspire 42RBQ WINDSHIELD WIPERS QUIT (Read 6364 times) previous topic - next topic

2015 Entegra Aspire 42RBQ WINDSHIELD WIPERS QUIT

Well Windshield Wipers moved upward about 12"  and Stopped.  about 30 seconds or so they moved upward about an inch.  then again about the same time and over and over again 1-2" at a time.  Last week I spent a minimum of 4 days on the phone with Entegra Customer Service  .  A  wonderful Nice and Considerate man named  Owen  Bailey  attempted to figure out the cause and solution.  The first day he said  he thought it might be a Spartan problem, so I called Spartan Customer No Service and was told to take it to a Spartan Autharized Dealer.  I  had informed everyone that we have sold our home and were becoming Fulltime in the RV in 3 weeks.  Spartan told me that when the Dealer would contact them they would  walk them thru the troubleshooting process starting at square one.  Even though  I had already done a bunch of trouble shooting and eliminated a number of things and discovered a few key things.  Entegra CSRep  Owen was working hard attempting to get engineers  and  inhouse people to figure it out.  Long , Long Story Short  everyone went home Friday and  No Answers or Suggestions for me to search a solution.  Good News is on Saturday Afternoon  My  Good Friend and I  figured it out and  I would not have ever guessed this to be the problem and Solution. 
Rudy and Carol Pulice  Fulltime as of 8/15/2019  Making Reality from 40 years of Dreaming      2015 Aspire  42RBQ  Named  Pearly  towing  2005 Silverado 2004 Klamath ontop

Re: 2015 Entegra Aspire 42RBQ WINDSHIELD WIPERS QUIT

Reply #1
So what did you figure out ??? May be helpful to others!

Reply #2
  My  Good Friend and I  figured it out and  I would not have ever guessed this to be the problem and Solution. 

OK Rudy, dont keep us hanging..................................................................WHAT DID YOU FIGURE OUT? 
Wringing the most out of life above and below sea level

Reply #3
So Sorry everyone that may be aware of my post and dilema with windshield wipers.  We sold our house and became Fulltimers on August 15,2019 and I haven't been on the laptop.  So I guess I saved about  $8-9,000. in Labor and maybe a few random parts.  The problem ended up being discovered when we pulled the WSWiper motor out of coach and placed in on the bench, removed the cover and seeing a set of contact points like in and old 60's model car.  there is a larg gear that had some grease around but noticeably a large dolip of grease sitting on top of the points.    Cleaned them up, put it all back together and it works properly without any further parts needing to be replaced.  A total of 5 full days with two of us dummies in 100-112 degree days outside working feverishly to geterdone.  Thank God and my friend Richard
Rudy and Carol Pulice  Fulltime as of 8/15/2019  Making Reality from 40 years of Dreaming      2015 Aspire  42RBQ  Named  Pearly  towing  2005 Silverado 2004 Klamath ontop

Reply #4
I take it out only when i have to do windshield replacement. I always install new with the new windshield.