The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: Available Floor plans vs model years (Read 3793 times) previous topic - next topic

Available Floor plans vs model years

I created a speadsheet that lists the various floorplan options per year and per model (Insignia, Aspire, Anthem, Cornerstone).  Thought it was interesting to see what has come and gone over the years, and what has been added.

I know there were some late model additions over the years, so if you see of some wrong / missing / incomplete data please share so the list can be updated :D

36CKFL
I
38M
As
As
As
39E
As
40CKFL
I
40DRQ
As
As
As
40FKSA
I
40P
As
As
As
40SKT
As
As
As
42DEQ
An, As
An, As
An, As
An, As
An, As
An, As
42DLQ
An, As
An, As
An, As
An, As
An, As
An, As
An
42RBQ
An, As
An, As
An, As
An, As
An, As
An, As
An, As
An, As
An, As
44A
An
An
An
44B
An, As
An, As
An, As
An, As, I
An, As, I
44DLQ
An
An
An
An
An
An
44F
An
An
44R
As
As
As
44SL
An
An
An
An
An
44U
As
As
As
As
As
44W
I
As, I
45A
C
C
C
45B
C
C
C
C
C
45DLQ
C
C
C
45F
C
45J
C
C
C
C
C
C
C
C
C
C
45RBQ
C
C
C
45SL
C
C
C
45W
C
45X
C
45Y
C
C
Floorplans per Year
Floorplans per Year
[/font][/size][/color]

Re: Available Floor plans vs model years

Reply #1
Interesting to see it presented that way.

Looks like the 42RBQ is the long time favorite of Entegra and I assume owners, otherwise why would they have made it every year.  Then the 42DEQ that has a good long production run on it,

I see also that the "B" floorplan which is available on every model, at least in 2018, so it must be popular, I know it one of my favorites as well.

The number of Cornerstone floorplans and changes over the years makes it seem like they are still trying to figure out the right ones to offer in that space.  I think with the B, X, and Y plans they are on to something good!