The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: 2018 Cornerstone 45B in Cashmere and Stonewall Grey (Read 4201 times) previous topic - next topic

2018 Cornerstone 45B in Cashmere and Stonewall Grey

We snapped a few photos of the new Cashmere interior the other day.

You'll notice the higher gloss cabinetry.  It has a grey stain, but you can still see the woodgrain.

The floor tile has a striped appearance and is slightly darker in tone than the standard floor tile.  The mosaic is done in grey tones rather than tan/caramel ones.

The dash burl inserts (and tray) are both a dark charcoal grey.

The quartz counters are more highly figured than the standard, they are mostly a white with black veining and have some gold flecks in them.

The upholstery is a light taupey-grey.  There's a slight mismatch between the seating and the pale grey plastic of the dash components.  In the bright sun it wasn't bothersome.

Headboard and pillow fiesta in Cashmere interior
Headboard and pillow fiesta in Cashmere interior

Re: 2018 Cornerstone 45B in Cashmere and Stonewall Grey

Reply #1
That looks  8)

Does anyone know how much extra that costs or is it just one of the standard interior packages that you can order?

Reply #2
My notes say it's a $4490 uplift.

Reply #3
Can the towel ring be replaced with something more functional?

And, I have to ask...

Why do the manufacturers think everybody loves having the bed loaded with decorative pillows?
1957 Flxible Starliner
2014 Marathon

Reply #4
Maybe its to hide that headboard  O:)

I agree it seems a bit silly to have all those bed pillows.  Great for the brochure pictures or staging a sale coach, but past that what do you do with all those and where do you store them?  They would either get vacuum storage bagged and put in the attic, or given to goodwill.

Reply #5
Maybe its to hide that headboard  O:)

I agree it seems a bit silly to have all those bed pillows.  Great for the brochure pictures or staging a sale coach, but past that what do you do with all those and where do you store them?  They would either get vacuum storage bagged and put in the attic, or given to goodwill.

Or, the could make the pillows and option and lower the price a bit!
1957 Flxible Starliner
2014 Marathon