The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: Cable TV - How to switch feed to cable TV from antenna (Read 113 times) previous topic - next topic

Cable TV - How to switch feed to cable TV from antenna

Hi all,

Newbie here. We've officially had our first RV (2021 Entegra Emblem 36H) for one week! Woohoo!

I'm trying to get cable TV to work. We've been watching TV via antenna, but there's no signal here in the mountains outside of Asheville, but they do have cable TV at the post.

I've confirmed that there is a good signal at the post, and I've connected it through coax to the input in the wet bay. Inside the coach, I've turned off the antenna power supply (found that by reading the manual :cool:).

Next, on the TV, the input source is set to TV. I click "Menu," select "Channels," and perform an "Auto Channel Search," and I switch it over to "Cable from the wall."

Nada! It completes the search and returns that no channels were found. Help!

Re: Cable TV - How to switch feed to cable TV from antenna

Reply #1
Go to source and select cable from wall. That should do it.

Re: Cable TV - How to switch feed to cable TV from antenna

Reply #2
Still struggling with this one. I've verified that the cable itself is good. Feedback from a similar post on a different forum is that I'm doing the right things. I have the rig scheduled for a service appointment in a couple of weeks, and we'll see what they come up with. Cheers!