The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: 10th Anniversary Cornerstone with Fired Up Paint? (Read 7895 times) previous topic - next topic

10th Anniversary Cornerstone with Fired Up Paint?

I've read a comment elsewhere about a 10th Anniversary edition Cornerstone with a unique paint scheme.  Saw this photo on Entegra's Facebook page - guessing this is the special edition.  Can anyone confirm?

Re: 10th Anniversary Cornerstone?

Reply #1
Just posting a follow up, still not positive (but very suspicious) that this is the 10th anniversary paint job, but I do see MHSRV has a 45X inbound with "the exquisite limited edition "Fired Up" full body paint & graphics package" priced $31K higher than the same coach with "standard" exterior colors.

Michelle

Reply #2
The fades are very nice,  but not sure its 31K worth of nice  O:)  Hope some more pictures of it become available as it does look very interesting.

Reply #3
A few more pictures of the limited edition "Fired Up" full body paint & graphics package .... I do wonder if only 10 will be made like this?

Re: 10th Anniversary Cornerstone with Fired Up Paint?

Reply #4
I asked about the number being made and it was "confirmed" to be only 10 being produced.

With only 10 of them I would guess they will all be special order units vs dealer "stock" orders, but who knows for sure.  If it turns out to be a popular "option" maybe there will be other limited specials int he coming years, it certainly is sharp looking !

Reply #5
Given the price uplift, I suspect Entegra is floating the idea out there to see if folks will pay the extra cost.  It's considerably more man hours to do the more involved design - taping/masking it off, etc.  I wonder if they also increased the number of coats of clear?

Would love to see it in person.

Reply #6
Got to see one in person  8)

Attached a few pictures of it as well.  It really does look sharp.  Simply having a new graphic design apart from the current cornerstone scheme was a nice change, they really do need to refresh the current look and color palette.

Anyway this coach had an amazing depth of color and shine to it.  You could still feel the level transitions when you ran your finger down the side, especially over the white areas, you can pick it up in some of the closeup photos as well.  It either needed a couple of more coats of clear or it just has so many layers built up that its unavoidable.  Still at 40K uplift and only 10 being built it should be extra smooth.  Thats just me being picky since I will not get to have one :D 

Kudos to Entegra for this effort.

Reply #7
Thanks for those photos Ben.  Have you seen any specs on the number of coats of paint/clear on the Anniversary edition?  It seems to have more reflectivity than the "standard" Cornerstones I have seen.  I wonder if they upped the clear?

BTW, I did just see on NIRVC's Facebook page confirming there are only 10 being painted with this scheme and it is available in either the red or a blue.

Michelle