The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: Pantry Light Doesn't Work with Door Switch - but Works wn Battery Discon Closed (Read 1697 times) previous topic - next topic

Pantry Light Doesn't Work with Door Switch - but Works wn Battery Discon Closed

Howdy!  New, gently used, 2020 Anthem 44B owner here.  I search for this issue on the forum, but didn't see any results.

Our Pantry Lights will not turn on when you open either door, but, when I close the main power breaker for the coach, at the doorway, I see the Pantry and rear closet lights turn-on and then time out.  So, The circuit has power but is being blocked after initial start-up.  I looked inside VegaTouch, but found no associated light on the Lighting panel.  I checked the make and model inside VegaTouch, but found no additional option to enable a Pantry light.

Are there any experts out there who has experienced this problem and may no additional things to check?

Thanks for the support!

Jeff

Re: Pantry Light Doesn't Work with Door Switch - but Works wn Battery Discon Closed

Reply #1
I've determined that one of the switches, right side door, is stuck closed (like pantry door is open) and the PFM circuit board is keeping the lights off -- i.e. time-out.

I disconnected that stuck/failed switch and the lights operate as expected.

Attached is a self-created electrical diagram of the pantry light circuit.