The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: 2018 DEQ floorplan - has anyone seen the shower in person? (Read 3390 times) previous topic - next topic

2018 DEQ floorplan - has anyone seen the shower in person?

We are still going back and forth between a CS and an Anthem.  If the CS, the 45Y wins, hands down.  If an Anthem, likely the 42DEQ.  Now, looking at the floorplans online, it seems Entegra has changed the DEQ from a corner, curved shower, to a rectangular one.  The graphic (not to scale, I'm sure), makes it appear that the new shower is fairly shallow.

Has anyone seen the 2018 in person yet?  My search of RVTrader isn't turning any up so that I can even look at photos.

Re: 2018 DEQ floorplan - has anyone seen the shower in person?

Reply #1
I remember seeing a couple of pictures of that new shower, it was on one of the dealer web sites but now I can't find it  :( .  It was hard to tell from those pictures if it would feel small.  The shower head was against the aisle wall if I'm recalling correctly and it looked longer but many a bit shallow. 

Reply #2
we just bought a 42 deq aspire. the door on the shower is in the front kind of like a rectangle. i can send a picture if that helps. motordoc

Reply #3
We love pictures :D

Have you had a change to use the shower?  Just curious how "spacious" it feels.  I really like the DEQ floorplan.

Reply #4
we just bought a 42 deq aspire. the door on the shower is in the front kind of like a rectangle. i can send a picture if that helps. motordoc

Yes, please!