The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: Parts from Entegra (Read 1700 times) previous topic - next topic

Parts from Entegra

Since I end up calling Entegra about once a month to replace something else that doesn't work...I decided to start looking for other suppliers. Entegra Parts Dept-Daniel, specifically told me that the replacement circuit board for the motorized steps of my 2020 Aspire that failed, has to be ordered from Entegra because the manufacturer-Lippert, doesn't sell retail. I went to the Lippert website, was able to register a retail customer account, and saved 10% on my first order! Apparently, Lippert carries a lot of replacement parts for the junky original parts put in our Entegras.

Entegra was going to charge me $298 for this crap circuit board and then have it drop shipped from Lippert so it takes about a month to get. With my new Lippert customer discount, this same part was $188 directly from Lippert and is being sent by UPS Ground same day ordered. I am still waiting on a replacement recliner motor that also failed that I ordered thru Entegra on July 26, and it won't even ship from Lippert until August 9. They got me on that one, probably way overcharged as well. Go directly to the manufacturer if you can, some do sell retail and will save you a lot of time and money.

Re: Parts from Entegra

Reply #1
I also purchased several items direct from manufacture. About half cost as from Entergra???

Re: Parts from Entegra

Reply #2
need to find a wiper arm for a 2015 entegra anthem 44b. where do i look?