The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: 2023 Ethos 20T (Read 2188 times) previous topic - next topic

2023 Ethos 20T

The tube for sewer line storage is way too short to store the sewer line.  I would appreciate receiving your solutions.

Re: 2023 Ethos 20T

Reply #1
My wife had bought numerous accessories from a must have new to RVing list she found. I returned what she approved and bought a shorter sewage hose. My first try at the dump station she had forgot to shut the valves so when I took the cap off to attach the hose I got a nasty surprise.  Of course this was at a two station place and she went back to the people behind us and apologized for her ignorant husband. Now I know that the first thing you do is check to make sure both gray and black water valves are securely shut before opening the cap to connect the sewer hose. Welcome to RVing!

Reply #2
I too have a Ethos 20T and what is the solution to this sewer storage?  The one on the Ethos is way too short.  Needs to be at least 10ft. 

Reply #3
My roommate's 20T (2021 model year) came with an adjustable-length carrier (Valterra A04-3460BK I think), installed at its shortest length. It was mounted on two short pieces of square (aluminum?) tube, one near the propane center on the driver's side and the other somewhere in the middle of the undercarriage. We were able to fully extend the carrier by moving the centerline mount closer to the passenger side rocker panel.
He carries a Camco 49762 RhinoFLEX 15' sewer hose in there. He has to compress the hose and detach the 4-in-1 adapter, but the doors close comfortably with both parts inside.

Reply #4
I just purchased a 2023 Ethos 20T.  The sewer hose storage is too short.  Thanks for the information that the sewer hose storage you had was extendable.  Our sewer hose storage is only 27 inches long, but it appears to be one that can be extended.  The 10- foot hose I have measures about 33 inches collapsed.  If I can move the support connections, I hope to extend the tube slightly beyond the 33 inches and get a 10-foot hose stored.  Our storage is on the passenger side in the back.  This could be the easiest solution.  Thanks!

Reply #5
I experienced the same thing.  I bought a Rhino that can extend to 15 ft.  But when collapsed it doesn't fit in the storage.  Back to the RV place i go.  There is a Rhino that when collapse fits in the 20T storage tube.  I bought that one.  I store the other stinky slinky in a smell proof bag in another place and try to use it as the backup where  the short one can't extend that to.

Reply #6
" There is a Rhino that when collapse fits in the 20T storage tube."
Can you please tell what slinky hose did you buy and where? Thank you!

Reply #7
GREAT NEWS!
Camco Rhino 5ft extended and 25in compressed slinky, actually fits the carrier that Entegra Ethos 20T , 2023 comes with.
I tried the 15 ft and the 10ft and they didn't fit in the 27 in compartment.
The reason why a 5ft only is necessary, is because Ethos is a small RV that you can manuvre easily close to the dumping hole.

Purchased our 5ft from ACE for about $30. Also used an elbow to see through from Amazon.
The elbow we rinsed and placed in a bag in the back compartment under the wardrobe.

Today was our first dump and it went absolutely amazingly easy.
We kept it to "Yellow and Grey" instead of "Black and Grey" because we wanted to see how it goes.
Truly glad we did that!  We had no accidents and nothing but water to look at.