The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: Exterior coach maintenance toolkit (Read 4556 times) previous topic - next topic

Exterior coach maintenance toolkit

Curious what folks' favorite products are for keeping their Entegras looking like new.

We have used WashWaxAll and liked the results.  It's handy to use in parks where washing is prohibited and the coach isn't super-filthy.  The extension mop allows you to reach high up from the ground, and the bug buster scrubber works great on the front cap.  We have no vested interest in the company, but wanted to share for those who aren't familiar with it.

Aircraft RV Cleaner Waterless Wash Wax Detailing Products Supplies

Re: Exterior coach maintenance toolkit

Reply #1

Don't leave home without the Norwex Scrubbing Cloth.

When it comes to removing bugs from the windshield, this cloth is is virtually a miracle product,  This cloth will remove bugs better than anything I have ever used, including Bounce sheets.  However it is only appropriate to use that cloth on glass and Diamond Shield, but NOT on painted surfaces.

Amazon.com: Norwex Blue Kitchen Scrub Cloth; Antibacterial, Antimicrobial:... It may look a bit pricey at $17, but it will last the life of your RV, and after a day on the road do you want to spend just a few mins cleaning the front or 30 mins  :D .  You can sometimes find then cheaper on ebay, or as a pack of 3 for a bit less, but be sure and get that specific one.

Reply #2
love the washwax all. great stuff, easy to use and does a great job

Reply #3
Don't leave home without the Norwex Scrubbing Cloth.

When it comes to removing bugs from the windshield, this cloth is is virtually a miracle product,  This cloth will remove bugs better than anything I have ever used, including Bounce sheets.  However it is only appropriate to use that cloth on glass and Diamond Shield, but NOT on painted surfaces.

Amazon.com: Norwex Blue Kitchen Scrub Cloth; Antibacterial, Antimicrobial:... It may look a bit pricey at $17, but it will last the life of your RV, and after a day on the road do you want to spend just a few mins cleaning the front or 30 mins  :D .  You can sometimes find then cheaper on ebay, or as a pack of 3 for a bit less, but be sure and get that specific one.

My wife started using the Norwex products and loves them.  I'll have to give them a try on the coach.

Reply #4
We bought the WashWaxAll system at Quartzite this year.  Love it and really love the extension pole, so easy to extend/retract.  Prior to getting this system I used a product called  WHATTAWAX.  It  is extremely easy to use and lasts a long time.  its a carnuba wax and the  easiest to use,  until  WashWaxAll.. now I've gotta get that Norwex cloth, sounds terrific, thanks all
Rudy and Carol Pulice  Fulltime as of 8/15/2019  Making Reality from 40 years of Dreaming      2015 Aspire  42RBQ  Named  Pearly  towing  2005 Silverado 2004 Klamath ontop

Reply #5
 8)  ooopps,  the wax that I used before  is  Wattawax.  I misspelled it in my prior reply.  It is probably the best wax product I've ever used.  I mean easy to use,  Even  in  direct sunlight if necessary.  You can actually wax a  entire car, then wipe it off without  leaving any streaks.  However on the Motorhome I am now using the  Wash and wax all  aircraft  product and absolutely love it.
Rudy and Carol Pulice  Fulltime as of 8/15/2019  Making Reality from 40 years of Dreaming      2015 Aspire  42RBQ  Named  Pearly  towing  2005 Silverado 2004 Klamath ontop