The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: Electrical Failures 2019 Entegra Esteem (Read 4279 times) previous topic - next topic

Electrical Failures 2019 Entegra Esteem

All cameras were working very well until we stopped for fuel off. We changed drivers and while I was adjusting the mirrors, power to the mirrors failed. Neither mirror or the mirror heater switch indicated there was power. When the engine was started, the rearview camera and the turn signal cameras did not function. The SONY video screen on the dash indicated 'No Video Signal' but showed power.
We continued another 300 miles to our destination campground. While driving, we determined there was no power to the USB ports on the dash to charge our phones. When we arrived at the campground we also discovered that the Lippert leveling system would not function. There was no power on the control panel. I verified that the parking brake was engaged and the engine was running.
Using the owner's manual for the 2019 Ford E Series, I systematically checked the fuses under the hood and under the dash. I did not detect any fuse that had blown.

Can anyone provide some clues to the cause of the electrical failures?

Re: Electrical Failures 2019 Entegra Esteem

Reply #1
This sounds like a nightmare. Did you get to the bottom of this, Donsesteem?

Re: Electrical Failures 2019 Entegra Esteem

Reply #2
We did. Entegra said it was defective cameras and replaceable under warranty. The cameras were replaced and the problem with the mirror fog on the video display returned. Entegra said they replaced my original cameras with others in the warehouse that were obviously defective as well. I'm surprised no one took the initiative to check.

So now on the second go around of the warranty process, Entegra wants to replace the side mirrors along with different cameras. That's OK with me as long as it works. The problem is that the coach was purchased nine months ago and I don't know if this is a permanent fix since my service appointment is next week with the dealer for the mirrors and cameras to be swapped out. Entegra and the dealer could elevate their sense of urgency to fix failures under warranty.