The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content

Topic: 2020 Emblem 2nd Black Tank Waste Valve (Read 186 times) previous topic - next topic

2020 Emblem 2nd Black Tank Waste Valve

I recently purchased a new 2020 Emblem 36T with a bath and half.  I found the 2 gray tank handles and they work OK.   The rear bath black tank waste valve is located and working.  The middle bathroom is the question, I can't find a black tank waste valve to control it.  That black tank is currently "free flowing" to the extension line that has a light weight plastic cap on it.  Anyone know where that waste valve is located?  Or if it does not have one, how am I suppose to correctly operate that system?  

Re: 2020 Emblem 2nd Black Tank Waste Valve

Reply #1
I just bought a new 2019 Emblem and evidently both black water loactions go to one tank, with 1 valve on the left side of the caoch. There ae two gray water tanks, one with a valve on the left side by the black water tank, and one on the right side , I believe in the compartment just in front of the left rear wheel. I have only drained every tank once, again only 2 gray and one black and the monitors verified everything was empty.

Re: 2020 Emblem 2nd Black Tank Waste Valve

Reply #2
I recently purchased a new 2020 Emblem 36T with a bath and half.  I found the 2 gray tank handles and they work OK.   The rear bath black tank waste valve is located and working.  The middle bathroom is the question, I can't find a black tank waste valve to control it.  That black tank is currently "free flowing" to the extension line that has a light weight plastic cap on it.  Anyone know where that waste valve is located?  Or if it does not have one, how am I suppose to correctly operate that system?  

My dealer told me to empty the left side black water first, then the right side gray water, the the left side gray water. Mine is a 2019 36T.