The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: Water Pump not creating adequate pressure (Read 2360 times) previous topic - next topic

Water Pump not creating adequate pressure

During a recent trip after my March 1st AIR last week, I noticed that the water pressure was weak almost anemic.  Is this a sign that it should be replace it? It is now 3 years old. If I replace it, what high quality pump should id get? I went on line and there is a variable speed one that is highly rated and maintains pressure. this is the following:The Aquajet ARV variable speed pump Aquajet 5.3 GPM Freshwater Pump  OR REMCO Power RV Series.
Has anyone encountered this issue and replaced their pump with a higher quality one and what has been your experience?
I will appreciate any advice.

Re: Water Pump not creating adequate pressure

Reply #1
During a recent trip after my March 1st AIR last week, I noticed that the water pressure was weak almost anemic.  Is this a sign that it should be replace it? It is now 3 years old. If I replace it, what high quality pump should id get? I went on line and there is a variable speed one that is highly rated and maintains pressure. this is the following:The Aquajet ARV variable speed pump Aquajet 5.3 GPM Freshwater Pump  OR REMCO Power RV Series.
Has anyone encountered this issue and replaced their pump with a higher quality one and what has been your experience?
I will appreciate any advice.

Possible filters are dirty?  Might take them out and test for a moment.
Mark Odom