The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: Odyssey 24B Indoor Fuses Location (Read 2791 times) previous topic - next topic

Odyssey 24B Indoor Fuses Location

Just purchases slightly used 24B and the driver's and passenger overhead map lights not working. Have spun the rheostat and toggled the lamps but no luck. Thinking, perhaps a fuse issue BUT I have been unable to locate where the Passenger Compartment Fuse Panel is located. NOT where Ford manual states. Thoughts??

Re: Odyssey 24B Indoor Fuses Location

Reply #1
On our 2021 we must have the ignition on for them to work, hope this helps.

Cliff Odyssey 24B

Reply #2
Thanks for the tip but, unfortunately that did not do the trick.

Still looking for fuse box for cab electrical

Reply #3
Just purchases slightly used 24B and the driver's and passenger overhead map lights not working. Have spun the rheostat and toggled the lamps but no luck. Thinking, perhaps a fuse issue BUT I have been unable to locate where the Passenger Compartment Fuse Panel is located. NOT where Ford manual states. Thoughts??
I just solved my own problem-the fuse box IS located where the E-450 manual says it is (left of the brake pedal) BUT I do not know how I am going to be able access it with these 77-year old hands - trial & error I suppose.

Thanks for the assistance!

Reply #4
On my 2020 Odyssey (2019 Ford E450 chassis) I had to replace both dome light bulbs at least once already. The lens twists off. They're cheap old-style bulbs, you can buy them on Amazon. They do make more expensive LED replacements but the size is not the same, so I just bought extras of the original cheap ones to have spares. And I have already had to change one again.
You'll need a little piece of rubber hose to tightly slip over the bulb to get a grip on it, it pulls straight out, it's just hard to get a grip on the bulb.