The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: Factory tour 7/28 (Read 5504 times) previous topic - next topic

Factory tour 7/28

Very excited to report that we were able to schedule a factory tour tomorrow afternoon, our first visit to Entegra and the Middlebury area even though we've been looking at Entegra coaches for a year and a half now.

Michelle

Re: Factory tour 7/28

Reply #1
Awesome!  The Entegra factory is one of the newest in the area, you will love the tour.  Post some pictures :D

Reply #2
How was your tour of the factory?  Any new tidbits of information to share?

Reply #3
Taking that tour is something that I want to do as well ... Is this something you need to schedule or do they have planned / scheduled tour days/times?

Reply #4
Taking that tour is something that I want to do as well ... Is this something you need to schedule or do they have planned / scheduled tour days/times?

I talked to factory staff yesterday about taking their tour.  Each tour group is limited to 6 people.  The Sales Rep. I spoke with requested a month advance notice this spring before our intended visit to the factory.  They don't really take reservations but I think if you set up a date in time in advance with staff they will see that you are included in the next available tour when you show up.  I've toured other coach factories and they just take those who are waiting for a stroll around the plant and talk about their production process and answer any questions those on the tour have regarding the coaches and process it takes to build them.

Reply #5
It's a great tour.  Ours was guided by PJ. Let me take pictures of wiring locations in walls and other things for my future reference. Very educational. All craftspeople were friendly and open to questions.