The quietest riding, best handling coach on the market today. Period.
Skip to main content
Topic: can't get cable tv (Read 3489 times) previous topic - next topic

can't get cable tv

2020 emblem.  hooked up to park cable.  can't get cable in coach only thing that comes in when set to "TV" is over the air channels.

Re: can't get cable tv

Reply #1
We just bought a 2019 Aspire and have the same issue.  Can anyone help us understand what we are doing wrong?
Nick
Nick Martorano
In Motion Builders

Reply #2
I just had the same issue with my new Odyssey. You need to turn the TV Antenna off (it's a button on a wall plate that has a cable connector on it) in order to receive cable. In some RV's this button is located behind the TV on the outlet where the antenna cable is connected. Mine is located in the cabinet above the entry door to the unit where you can add a cable modem or satellite receiver box to the system.

Reply #3
2020 emblem.  hooked up to park cable.  can't get cable in coach only thing that comes in when set to "TV" is over the air channels.

I had the same problem (2019 Emblem 36T). I took the wall plate off where the cable comes into the interior and they forgot to screw the park cable to the back of the wall plate. I screwed it on myself and it worked fine. I expected higher quality, obviously no one at the factory checked this